ChkIMAPChkIMAP is the Rexx script to check IMAP mail box for new messages. It was made after and similar to ChkPOP.cmd what used to check for new POP3 messages.
ChkIMAP is freeware and can be used and modified without any restrictions, but author is not responsible for anything.
Evgeny Brednya bz[at]var.ru
ChkIMAP.cmd [mailbox@]server[:port] user pass [debug]
- mailbox — mailbox name (default is Inbox)
- server — IMAP Server name to connect to
- port — port number to connect to (default is 143)
- user — user login name
- pass — user login password
- debug — any value to see session protocol
ChkIMAP.cmd Inbox@email.com postmaster suPerPassWord
- 02.06.2007 Initial release
- 09.06.2007 added debug switch, look for unseen messages
- 19.15.2008 minor typo error corrected (to make OORexx happy)
- 19.15.2008 mailbox as parameter